Occupy Wall Street occupies NYU, ‘SVU,’ and office space (ContributorNetwork)

ContributorNetwork - You can’t go one day without turning on the news and hearing about Occupy Wall Street. When protesters are asked what the movement is all about, there are a variety of different answers, depending on who you ask. It seems that there are numerous frustrations all rolled into one. The general widespread message has been that the 99 percent is tired of the corruption, misuse of power, and greed of the other 1 percent.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Occupy Wall Street occupies NYU, ‘SVU,’ and office space (ContributorNetwork)

ContributorNetwork - You can’t go one day without turning on the news and hearing about Occupy Wall Street. When protesters are asked what the movement is all about, there are a variety of different answers, depending on who you ask. It seems that there are numerous frustrations all rolled into one. The general widespread message has been that the 99 percent is tired of the corruption, misuse of power, and greed of the other 1 percent.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.